A tracker for kiln usage, maintenance, and programs. Designed to be used for one (1) kiln.
- 1 Kiln info page.
- 33 Usage and maintenance tracker pages (12 entries per page = 396 entries per kiln).
- 15 Program page sets (1 each to record segments and notes, 1 each to chart segments).
- 10 Notes / sketches pages.
Record data on:
Kiln — brand, model, fuel, serial number, purchase date, purchase price, source, shape, size interior, volume, phase, volt, amps actual and recommended breaker, hard-wired or receptacle type, cycle, watts, firebrick thickness, shipping weight, max temperature, and max cone.
Usage and maintenance — date, start time, program #, max temperature reached, max cone reached, end time, hours run, hours total, run or maintenance notes, cost of this run or maintenance item, and total cost.
Program — program type, run type, target cone, purpose, segment action, temperature from, to, and difference, rate °/hr, approximate time of segment, approximate total time of run, and additional notes. Also can chart the segments as temperature over time, up to 48 hours, or use that page for additional notes and sketches.
8.5″ x 11″.
- Publisher : Independently published (March 13, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 82 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1090397496
- ISBN-13 : 978-1090397492
- Item Weight : 7.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.19 x 11 inches