- Replacement and Refund Policy
- Web Site Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
- Changes to the Policies and Terms
- Your acceptance of the Policies and Terms
- Contacting Us
- EFFECTIVE: 2023-02-16
Personal identification information #
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site(s), register on the Site(s), place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may use third-party systems, to accept orders, product reviews, collect feedback, comments, bug, and ideas, and so on. Users who elect to use those third-party systems acknowledge that any information submitted to such a system is voluntary, might be exposed publicly for others to view, and is also subject to third-party terms and conditions. EXAMPLES: WooCommerce, Stripe
Personal identification information removal #
Non-personal identification information #
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. EXAMPLE: Google Analytics.
Web browser cookies #
How we use collected information #
Chasing Blue Sky collects and uses Users personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site(s).
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates about their order, respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User opts-in to our newsletter, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletter emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each such email.
You grant permission to Chasing Blue Sky to share publicly-viewable content of the Site via Social Media Platforms. Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that the Site its owners participate in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform, respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage with them with due care and caution regarding their privacy and personal details. Neither the Site nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as the Support Site or by mail. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their discretion.
How we protect your information #
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information #
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the above purposes.We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site(s) or administer activities on our behalf, such as newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have asked to do so by opting in to the service.
Third-party websites #
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These sites and services have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Replacement and Refund Policy #
Due to the variety of third-party fulfillment companies used for the items offered in the store, the Replacement and Refund Policies text has become quite extensive. It has been moved to a separate page.
Web Site Terms of Service and Conditions of Use #
By accessing the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site. The materials contained in the Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License #
- Permission is granted by Chasing Blue Sky to you to share publicly-viewable content of the Site via Social Media Platforms.
- Permission is granted by Chasing Blue Sky to you to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chasing Blue Sky’s site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license:
- You may not modify or copy the materials;
- You may not use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chasing Blue Sky’s website;
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- You may not transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chasing Blue Sky at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer #
Chasing Blue Sky’s website materials are provided “as is.” Chasing Blue Sky makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chasing Blue Sky does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations #
In no event shall Chasing Blue Sky or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chasing Blue Sky’s Internet site, even if Chasing Blue Sky or a Chasing Blue Sky authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata #
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chasing Blue Sky does not warrant that any materials on its Site are accurate, complete, or current. Chasing Blue Sky may change the materials on the Site at any time without notice. Chasing Blue Sky does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links #
Chasing Blue Sky has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chasing Blue Sky of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law #
Any claim relating to Chasing Blue Sky’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to the Policies and Terms #
Chasing Blue Sky has the discretion to update the Policies and Terms at any time. When we do, we revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of the Policies and Terms #
Using the Site signifies your acceptance of the Policies and Terms. If you disagree, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Policies and Terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting Us #
If you have any questions about the Policies and Terms, the practices of the Site, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us …
- Via Electronic Means: Please use our Support ticketing system for any inquiries.